- Collaboration on the Japanese translation of the Montreal Declaration for a Responsible Development of Artificial Intelligence
- Online course “Introduction to ELSI for Businesspeople – Data Utilization” started
- Interview with a Researcher at the ELSI Center: Associate Professor Ryota AKASAKA, Ph.D
- Interview with a Researcher at the ELSI Center: Associate Professor Ryuma SHINEHA, Ph.D
- Shineha, R., Yagi, E., et al. Legacies of Fukushima: 3.11 in Context (Critical Studies in Risk and Disaster)
- Interview with Kishimoto Atsuo, Director of the ELSI Center (2)
- Interview with Kishimoto Atsuo, Director of the ELSI Center (1)
- Kawamura, K., Shineha, R., et al. Exploring the Contexts of ELSI and RRI in Japan: Case Studies in Dual-Use, Regenerative Medicine, and Nanotechnology, Risks and Regulation of New Technologies : 271-290.
- Kishimoto, A.,& Kudo, F. 10 perspectives on COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA) and ethical, legal and social issues (ELSI).